Thank you for your interest in the Historic Lowe House Artist in Residence Program in Tubac, Arizona.
At this time we are accepting preliminary information from prospective applications for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 seasons.
To initiate the application process, we request that you submit the following information:
- An overview confirming your past endeavors.
- Samples of your work, including images if appropriate.
- Your goals for the development and completion of a specific body of work during your residency.
- Preferred dates and length of stay.
- Any special needs you might have.
- Suggestions as to an educational component you could offer to the broader Tubac community during your stay.
Our focus this season is on offering workshops. We are limiting our residencies to one- or two-week stays unless a longer stay will support Historic Lowe House long-term programming.
Thematic emphasis this season will be on work fostering a knowledge and appreciation for the cultural heritage of the region.
At this time fees for private accommodations and studio/work space and shared use of common kitchen and gathering areas range from $250 to $350 a week per resident single occupancy.
Should your background and goals meet our criteria, you will be hearing from us in the near future with additional requirements to continue the application process.
Thanking you in advance,